The SOLIDClick 5-axis centering vice for contour clamping is available in two base body widths (77mm / 125mm) and is compatible with our SOLIDPoint® products as well as with QuickPoint from Lang.
There are two different top jaws for the base jaws – SOLIDLock top jaws for mounting by means of mounting screws or SOLIDClick top jaws with quick-change jaw system for a jaw change within seconds. Even a change-over to SOLIDBolt is child’s play, thanks to a simple exchange of the locating pins.
- suitable for SOLIDPoint® and Quickpoint from Lang
- Workpiece clamping in soft contour-jaws
- Jaw change in seconds thanks to HWR SOLIDClick quick jaw change system
- Base-jaws suitable for top jaws
- SOLIDClick with quick-change system or SOLIDLock top-jaws mointed via fixing screws
- easy to change over to SOLIDBolt by exchanging the zero-point studs