The innovative INOTop® hybrid clamping jaw by HWR was designed specifically for turning deformation-sensitive parts. In conventional chucks with INOTop®, components that are sensitive to deformation are simply centred without external pressure via the chuck function and then clamped from the inside. INOTop® thus prevents unwanted polygon formation. Turning results that were previously only possible with costly special clamping solutions can now be achieved at low cost quite easily. With the innovative INOTop® hybrid clamping jaws by HWR, INOTop® produces best roundness results thanks to the fixed counter bearing principle.
- Part is centred without pressure from outside for clamping
- Without polygon formation
- Perfect roundness results
- Defined clamping force by the moveable jaw
- No expensive special clamping solutions needed