The innovative INOZet® clamping system was presented to the public in 2010 and honoured with the NORTEC Award at the Nortec in Hamburg. Since then there has been a continuous increase in the number of users. The INOZet® clamping system offers crucial advantages particularly when clamping deformation-sensitive parts, out-of round components or parts deformed by thermal treatment. With INOZet®, HWR has redefined the state of the art in technology : an existing 3- or 4-jaw chuck ist turned into a compensating 6- or 8-jaw chuck in next-to-no time. The pendulum mechanism gives the pendulum bridges a compensating effect, thus permitting low-deformation 6- or rather 8-point-clamping. Doubling the number of clamping points ensures that the clamping pressure is introduced more evenly into the workpiece, with a crucial reduction in polygon formation.
- Doubling of the clamping points of the existing chuck
- Compensating and fixed clamping
- One set of top-jaws for the whole chuck clamping range
- Ideal for machining deformation sensitive parts
- Outstanding roundness results